In my Design and Engineering class, we created water stations in groups following  the engineering process. We worked step by step, finding problems in other countries related to water sanitation and then using our stations as ways of solving those problems.  I  learned how important it is to be specific about measurements and what you need for materials. Going through the project, my partners and I ran into problems we hadn’t predicted and needed materials we hadn’t thought about.  It’s important to plan for the unexpected and really envision exactly how everything is going to work. I had fun with my group improvising and using natural elements in our project. The following are the steps we took to create our water station as well as the video showing how our water station turned out.