For our final project in Design and Engineering, we had to design and build a working wind turbine. This was probably the hardest project out of all of them because we had to take what was given to us such as paper clips, corks, wire, a rotor, and paper plates, and then proceed in making a turbine. It took a lot of trial and error and a lot of patience, but we ended up with a working wind turbine that could produce a little bit of energy. I really enjoyed the technical part of this project because it’s not every day that I get to work with wires and rotors to make energy. I am proud of my group because we didn’t give up even though we came close a few times because of technical difficulties. Below is a step by step slideshow of what my group did.