You went to the International Children’s Film Festival, organized by Facets, the largest festival of films for children in North America. As a member of the GCE community, you learned a lot. Now, it’s time to share a bit.
At the end of today, one of your film critiques shall be shared as a comment to this post.
Please follow the steps below to share your film critique.
- Locate the 2 Film Critiques you have produced: the group & the individual one.
- Choose your favorite of the two.
- Revise its text, considering that it will be shared with the world (as a suggestion, type it on a google doc to work on it).
- Add a intro to the Critique, following the prompts we use for blog posts: The purpose of this piece was… I am proud of… I learned that…
- At least 1 peer and 1 teacher must give you feedback before you post your critique.
- Make sure you have your text somewhere else (Google Drive or Offline Doc), in case the Internet fails you before the comment is submitted 😉