(GCE Field Experience at CBS TV Station in Chicago)
What is the purpose of a time-telling device and how does it reveal light/sound through culture?
For the light and sound course, the purpose of this Action Project is to build a prototype of a time-telling device and explain its principles & purpose in a paper.
At the end of this project you will have:
- read a research paper;
- deconstructed the research paper by using a research template/rubric;
- sketched your time-telling device before building it;
- gathered feedback on your device from peers;
- built a prototype;
- drafted your paper using the research template;
- gathered feedback on your draft from teacher;
- revise and rethink your final paper & prototype;
- presented your paper & prototype to teacher &/or peers.
- blogged your paper & prototype.
Featured Student Work